Outfit of the Week - 9.07.2016
It's one for the ladies this week with our featured apparel ensemble and I for one am absolutely loving this look. Puma Golf's sporty, athletic style combined with some bold prints and colors will have you all set to play some fantastic fall golf in style. Tie in the picture-perfect accessories and you've got an outfit that is ready to rock! Here's what we've got:
1. The super-cool Woven Block Sleeveless Golf Polo will easily take your style game up a notch. Featuring the dark blue on the front, it's complimented by a color block lighter blue on the back. The way the color block works creates a slimming and flattering look. Add in Puma's dryCELL technology and UV Resistant finish and you've got a polo that works hard and looks fantastic.
2. This skort may be called the "glitch print", but trust us when we say that there is nothing off about it. The subtle and unique pattern coordinates perfectly with the Woven Block Polo and the stretch fabric makes this one of the most comfortable skorts you've ever seen. The Puma Ladies Glitch Print Skort is also moisture-wicking and comes equipped with dryCELL technology to keep you cool and dry.
3. The stunning Puma Ladies Bloom Popover is one of our favorite new looks for Fall 2016. Not only does the Bloom Pullover feature UPF 40 and WARMCELL technology, but the subtle flower print is eye-catching and cleverly executed. Another bonus here are the thumbholes, which have quickly become a staple in ladies layering pieces. This pullover is also available in Periscope and Sharp Green colors.
4. Every stylish woman knows that if you really want to complete your ensemble, you simply forgo a great hat. Think Audry Hepburn in My Fair Lady but at a size that won't scare people off. The Puma Ladies Tech Cat Cap is the perfect topper to any outfit. Fully adjustable, moisture-wicking and the white color goes with literally anything. Bottom line, this is a cap you'll wear over and over.
5. This 5-Pack of Elastic Headbands from Puma is a no-brainer for women who like to keep their hair out of their faces and their heads in the game. My personal testimonial is that these headbands are awesome. The fit is good, the colors are great and the price is one that is hard to pass up. It's a must-have accessory for any active woman.
6. We're going to finish this outfit off with every woman's favorite article of clothing - the shoes. The Puma Ladies BioFly Golf Shoes are the perfect one-two punch of technology and style. These golf shoes are designed to be comfortable, waterproof and to help you focus on swinging strong and having fun on the course. The interchangable laces are just an added bonus.
Want to stay up to date with all the latest stories, trends and gossip from the world of golf? Make sure you sign up for our Austad's Golf Insider Newsletter!